- TREPTOW-KÖPENICK & BERLIN
- CULTURE & PLEASURE
- GUIDED TOURS & TRIPS
- INFO & SERVICE
- NATURE & ADVENTURE
- GROUPS & MEETINGS
- Tourism Association
Treptow-Köpenick & Berlin
Welcome to Berlin’s largest district. This part of Berlin is particularly interesting due to its variety and contrasting nature. If you visit Berlin, you shouldn’t miss Berlin’s most attractive spot!
Treptow-Köpenick stretches from the city centre to the green suburbs and offers its guests many “superlatives”:
- Berlin’s highest elevation – the “Müggelberge” (Müggelhills)
- Berlin’s largest lake – the “Müggelsee”
- Berlin’s longest street – the “Adlergestell”
- Europe’s largest fun and recreation center for kids, teenagers and families – the “FEZ Berlin”
- Berlin’s only palace on the water – the baroque Köpenick Palace
- Berlin’s highest business tower – the “Allianz-Building”
- The world’s largest refracting telescope – in the “Archenold – Observatory”.
There are silent and unbelievably charming scenic areas – forests and lakes. You could almost doubt that Treptow-Köpenick is a part of Berlin - if it wasn't for the unmistakable Berlin mentality and the multicultural and metropolitan flair, which make Berlin absolutely unique.
Treptow-Köpenick is Berlin’s largest district and is located in the south-east of the capital which is home to 3.4 million. It is Berlin’s most wooded area including lakes and rivers and it produces fresh air for the whole city.
Captain of Köpenick
Nothing else has made Köpenick as popular as the cheap trick of a jobless and previously convicted shoemaker called Wilhelm Voigt. Get to know more about his story and find out where to meet him...
If you happen to like architecture, culture, entertainment or magnificent events and classy shopping you have to visit Berlin! The capital with its 3.4 million inhabitants is a metropolis with an exciting history, dynamic presence and international atmosphere – and all this with a charmingly natural surrounding.